Introducing "The Money Masters"
Some quotes from "The Money Masters"
1. "The problem is since 1864 we’ve had a debt based banking system. All our money is based on government debt. We cannot extinguish government debt without extinguishing our money supply. That’s why talk of paying off the national debt without reforming our banking system is an impossibility. That’s why the solution does not lie in discussing the size of the national debt rather it lies in reforming our banking system."
2. "Well what we’re about to show you is that there’s nothing federal about the Federal Reserve and there are no reserves. The name is a deception created back before the Federal Reserve Act was passed, in 1913, to make Americans think that America’s central bank operates in the public’s interest. The truth is that the Federal Reserve is a private bank owned by private stockholders and run purely for their private profit."
3. "The Federal Reserve really, even though it is not part of the federal government, it is more powerful than the federal government. It’s more powerful than the president, the congress, and the courts. Now a lot of people challenge me on that but let me prove my case. The Federal Reserve determines what the average persons’ car payment is going to be… what their house payment is going to be, and whether they have a job or not and I submit to you that’s total control. And the fed is the largest single creditor of the United States government. The borrower is servant to the lender."
4. "When his son Mayer Amschel Bauer inherited the business, he decided to change his name to Rothschild. Amschel soon learned that loaning money to governments and kings was more profitable than loaning to private individuals. Not only were the loans bigger, but they were secured by the nations taxes."
5. "By cooperating within the family the Rothschilds soon grew unbelievably wealthy. By the mid 1800s they dominated European banking and were certainly the wealthiest family in the world. They financed Cecil Rhodes making it possible for him to establish a monopoly over the diamond and gold fields of South Africa. In American they financed the Harrimans and railroads. The Vanderbilts and railroads and the press. And, Carnegie and the steel industry among many others."
6. “The division of the United States into federations of equal force was decided long before the Civil War by the high financial powers of Europe. These bankers were afraid that the United States, if they remained as one block, and as one nation, would attain economic and financial independence, which would upset their financial domination of the world.” –Otto Von Bismark
7. "Lincoln understood who was really pulling the strings and what was at stake for the American people. This is how he explained his rationale."
“The government should create, issue and circulate all the currency and credit needed to satisfy the spending power of the Government and the buying power of consumers… The privilege of creating and issuing money is not only the supreme prerogative of Government, but it is the government’s greatest creative opportunity…By the adoption of these principles the taxpayers will be saved immense sums of interest. Money will cease to be master and become the servant of humanity.” –Abraham Lincoln.
If that mischievous financial policy, which had its origin in the North American Republic during the late war in that country, should become indurated down to a fixture, then that Government will furnish its own money without cost. It will pay off its debts and be without a debt."
Read more quotes and comments and watch the entire video 3 hours, 29 minutes, 19 seconds (or bookmark it and watch smaller segments) at this website:
NOTE: There is plenty more relevant information and the DVD "The Money Masters" can be ordered at the Money Masters website: http://www.themoneymasters.com
NOTE: There is plenty of information worthy of sharing at ConspiracyRealityTV: