The UsuryFree Eye Opener

The UsuryFree Eye Opener is the electronic arm of the UsuryFree Network. It seeks active usuryfree creatives to help advance our mission of creating a usuryfree lifestyle for everyone on this planet. Our motto is 'peace and plenty before 2020.' The UsuryFree Eye Opener publishes not only articles related to the problems associated with our orthodox, usury-based 1/(s-i) system but also to the solutions as offered by active usuryfree creatives - and much more for your re-education.

Sunday, May 01, 2011

Muammar Gaddafi's "Green Book" !!



John KingofthePaupers Turmel writes:

"I got so tired of my country’s leader Stephen Harper joining Obama, Cameron and Sarkozy in trying to kill a man I consider a hero that I decided to read his Green Book onto video. Of course I took the time to argue where I thought he was wrong in his suggestions for perfecting democracy and getting rid of dictators, bu over all, he’s the only dictator I know who put his thoughts on how to run a democratic world in a book. Name another tyrant who wrote a book about how to get rid of tyrants.

So now no one has any excuse to stay ignorant and smear him when you can hear what he really had to say at: http://johnturmel.com/gathafi.wmv

It’s being rendered as I speak and I’ll be uploading it before midnight on May 1, 2011. Sure, it’s almost 3 hours long but if you’re advocating killing a man, doesn’t he deserve you find out what kind of man it is you are trying to kill?

Then I’m going to cull the best of it for a 15 minute video at Youtube real soon. But there will be no excuse for ignorance about the man so many want to kill any more." (snip) ...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home