By Tommy-UsuryFree Kennedy
1. I seek to avoid buying/selling (shopping) in stores owned by Usury Elites' Group of Companies.
2. I buy/sell at community businesses and/or as home-based enterprises.
3. I buy/sell as locally produced merchandise when possible.
4. I buy/sell directly from/to free enterprisers. I eat in local community restaurants or people's homes in exchange for partial 'usuryfree' time currency and partial cash.
5. I seek to buy/sell accommodations with others on the LETS databases when I am travelling and I pay for such this service with 'usuryfree' time currency.
6. I ask for the price of any merchandise only after I have chosen it. When I know the cost I decide whether or not I want to pay that price.
7. I pay a fair price always.
8. I pay with Game Units, 'usuryfree' time currency or 'usury-bearing' cash with no invoices or sale slips.
9. I do NOT expect the participating free enterpriser to collect either PST or GST.
10. I understand that business generates wealth by serving people's true needs.
11. I will co-operate and share and I will never exploit others.
12. I will buy/sell quality products and/or services with the intent of generating abundance for all
13. I understand that the means has priority over the ends.
NOTE: "The Creed of the UsuryFree Buyer/Seller is adapted from "The Creed of the Sovereign Buyer" as published by Ghislaine Saint-Pierre Lanctot otherwise known as 'Madame Ghis' in her book titled: 'What The Hell Am I Doing Here Anyway.'
'The Creed of the Sovereign Buyer'
By Ghislaine Saint-Pierre Lanctot
1. I never set foot in big outlets, shopping centres or chain stores.
2. I shop at the small local independent merchants.
3. I buy local products and services.
4. I buy directly from individuals or from manufacturers. I eat in small restaurants or pay for my meals in people's houses.
5. I ask for the price of an item only after I have chosen it. Depending on the answer, I decide whether or not I want to pay that amount. I do not haggle.
6. I pay a fair price.
7. I pay in Game units or cash with no invoices or sale slips.