The UsuryFree Eye Opener

The UsuryFree Eye Opener is the electronic arm of the UsuryFree Network. It seeks active usuryfree creatives to help advance our mission of creating a usuryfree lifestyle for everyone on this planet. Our motto is 'peace and plenty before 2020.' The UsuryFree Eye Opener publishes not only articles related to the problems associated with our orthodox, usury-based 1/(s-i) system but also to the solutions as offered by active usuryfree creatives - and much more for your re-education.

Thursday, February 06, 2014

'The Creed of the UsuryFree Buyer/Seller'




By Tommy-UsuryFree Kennedy


1. I seek to avoid buying/selling (shopping) in stores owned by Usury Elites' Group of Companies.

2. I buy/sell at community businesses and/or as home-based enterprises.

3. I buy/sell as locally produced merchandise when possible.

4. I buy/sell directly from/to free enterprisers. I eat in local community restaurants or people's homes in exchange for partial 'usuryfree' time currency and partial cash.

5. I seek to buy/sell accommodations with others on the LETS databases when I am travelling and I pay for such this service with 'usuryfree' time currency.

6. I ask for the price of any merchandise only after I have chosen it. When I know the cost I decide whether or not I want to pay that price.

7. I pay a fair price always.

8. I pay with Game Units, 'usuryfree' time currency or 'usury-bearing' cash with no invoices or sale slips.

9. I do NOT expect the participating free enterpriser to collect either PST or GST.

10. I understand that business generates wealth by serving people's true needs.

11. I will co-operate and share and I will never exploit others.

12. I will buy/sell quality products and/or services with the intent of generating abundance for all

13. I understand that the means has priority over the ends.


NOTE: "The Creed of the UsuryFree Buyer/Seller is adapted from "The Creed of the Sovereign Buyer" as published by Ghislaine Saint-Pierre Lanctot otherwise known as 'Madame Ghis' in her book titled: 'What The Hell Am I Doing Here Anyway.'


****************************************
'The Creed of the Sovereign Buyer'
By Ghislaine Saint-Pierre Lanctot

1. I never set foot in big outlets, shopping centres or chain stores.
2. I shop at the small local independent merchants.
3. I buy local products and services.
4. I buy directly from individuals or from manufacturers. I eat in small restaurants or pay for my meals in people's houses.
5. I ask for the price of an item only after I have chosen it. Depending on the answer, I decide whether or not I want to pay that amount. I do not haggle.
6. I pay a fair price.
7. I pay in Game units or cash with no invoices or sale slips.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home